Thursday, July 16, 2009

Credit One Bank..?

I was offered a preapproved visa platinum card from them and accepted it. Are these good credit cards??Are visa platinum cards only for people with good credit? People with experince with this company could you give me the do%26#039;s and don%26#039;ts. Thanks in advance..



Credit One Bank..?emergency loan





From my experiance with this lender it is a good credit card for starting out the interest rates are high so watch your spending. Only keep it for a year then cancell out the card but before you cancell apply for another card with a more repitatble lender. This will be a stepping stone for you to establish some credit and that is all



Credit One Bank..? loan



To answer your question: %26quot;Are visa platinum cards...?%26quot; I highly doubt it. All credit card companies wants only one thing,%26quot;YOUR MONEY.%26quot; Most people don%26#039;t know how to use there card to their own advantage, therefore getting into debt.



In my opinion, a credit card is a credit card. Look at the perks of the card. Will it award you with mileage, cash back, a discount to somewhere, etc? This is one of the ways to take advantage of the card. I prefer a mileage card. It states, for every dollar spent, you are awarded 1 mile (1.5 miles depending on the issuing bank).



I had a %26quot;Cash Back%26quot; card, Discover, it stated, I will earn 1% of the total purchaces made during the year. So if I spent $10,000.00, I will recieve $100.00 (untaxed).



Now comparing the two cards, with the mileage award card, I will have 10,000 miles for spending $10,000.00; that is approx. 1 round trip from Hawaii to Las Vegas. All I had to pay is $5.00 for tax instead of paying about $800.00. Now for the Discover card...need I say more. I think it%26#039;s obivious...don%26#039;t you.



Like with any card pay it off, or the interest will %26quot;KILL YOU.%26quot;



A good card to get would be %26quot;Capital One.%26quot; It has a lower APR then the other cards I%26#039;ve seen.



Hope this helps.|||I fell into this one, yes they do give you a credit card but at first the limit is low and then they charge all kinds of %26quot;start up fees%26quot; 69.00 dollar enrollment fee, 69.00 dollar annual membership fee, 5 dollar monthly fee (for something), 7 dollar fee each time you pay your bill. Honestly the cons are greater then the pros of opening this card. There is so much money that they charge to the card just for calling the number and activating the card. I hope this helps you some

No comments:

Post a Comment