Saturday, July 11, 2009

Worst Credit History! Do I have Hope? Need an Expert...?

I established credit back in 2001 and 2002 for 5 credit cards, anyways I couldn%26#039;t make my first payment on either cards due to getting a DUI at age 19. After all of these years I went to school and not worring about my credit. Now that I%26#039;m getting offered a Good pay career and Decided to look back at my credit history and tackle this mess once in for all. Do I have hope to build credit fast? Will this all clear my record for good after I pay the creditors off? I%26#039;m under 550 score I know I am. When will I be able to get another credit card? What needs to be done in order for myself to get a BMW M6? What strategy will work?



Worst Credit History! Do I have Hope? Need an Expert...?car financing





OK, this is something I went through with my son. I own a collection agency, and yet he still didn%26#039;t get the hint. Take care of the debts, that%26#039;s the first thing. Once you do that within 3 months you will notice a difference. The reason I say 3 months is because collection agencies typically report every 3 months. Once these are paid and the collection agencies report them, you will then be able to obtain credit, and loans, so on...



Be cautious, don%26#039;t overdo yourself with credit cards, or loans. Get what is within your means. Meaning, make sure your housing will be paid, and you will have food, other than the necessities, then it%26#039;s up to you to decide what to do with your money. Remember this feeling, you do not want to fall into this hole again.



Worst Credit History! Do I have Hope? Need an Expert...?

loan



if u r in UK, visti www.moneysavingexpert.com, and post this question there. You will get a better response from an IFA.|||Ah, the mindset of the middle class. Credit scores and car payments.



The wealthy got wealthy by not ever going into debt or by making car payments. There%26#039;s a list of cars that the top 10 Billionaires drive. None of them are new cars. They use things like this car payment calculator to figure out how much they%26#039;ll make investing it instead.http://www.aba.com/aba/cgi-bin/autoNT.pl



Before you do ANYTHING else, listen to this. Scroll down and click %26quot;Listen to Dave%26quot;. JUST LISTEN.



http://www.daveramsey.com/tdrs/index.cfm...



This one audio clip of his CHANGED MY LIFE when I heard it.



Listen to this man for free, on the radio or online. This is like getting financial wisdom from Bill Gates except this guy has a national radio show.|||www.creditinfocenter.com



buddhibbs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment