Saturday, July 11, 2009

Green card lottery scam!?

my 2 year long green card lottery application period is due to end soon, and today i received a %26#039;promotion%26#039; phone call to ask me to pay for extend my green card lottery application for life time, they offered discount price for $100 less than the price on the official website. but they said they are from same org that i applied green card lottery from, and they knew everything on my application form, including my name, address, marriage status, birthday, credit card information which i paid for green card lottery previously, etc. could this be a scam?



Green card lottery scam!?credit union





It%26#039;s not really a scam. They perform a service for you - they file your application for the green card lottery each year. You can save the money and file the application yourself.



Green card lottery scam!? loan



It looks like they share your personal info..



I would contact the first intermediary that I used previously and inquire about the new agent.... then choose whether I want to enter myself into the lottery or use the private services... It is free to enter the green card and the rules are pretty simple....|||Definitely! Contact the local Immigration office to check up on this before you do anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment