Saturday, July 11, 2009

Can I pay using my debit card through PAYPAL??

i want to buy online. this shop only offers payment through Paypal. but i dont have a credit card. can i still buy it using my debit card. my debit card is MASTERO.



Can I pay using my debit card through PAYPAL??education loans





No. You cannot.



Even if you have a Visa or MasterCard debit card - you cannot do it. Those cards can be used for Shopping and not for Online Shopping.



I am telling this out of my own experience.



Can I pay using my debit card through PAYPAL??

loan



Mastero??



If your card says VISA or MASTERCARD on it, you can use it on paypal, just like a credit card.|||Hello, I would suggest you not to use paypal. I%26#039;ve ust been robbed by someone. Paypal account can be hacked. Better do shopping manually. Online shopping is risky.|||No. Paypal allows you to use credit cards only. There is a payment gateway called CCAvenue which allows you to use a debit card.|||Yes



Go to Paypal.com their its a very easy process of setting up your own paypal account - you can give your debit card no from where the money will go or come (thats if you are selling).



So setup this account and you are paypal ready :)



I also have a similar account with Paypal



All the best|||surely no



niteshbajaj.com

No comments:

Post a Comment