Friday, August 7, 2009

How can you make a novelty id/license? I wanted to make one for my 7 year old niece to play with...?

Hi, This sounds dumb but my little nieces love playing house and store, so I wanted to give my youngest niece who is 7 years old a fake little id with her picture on it, just printed on one side on regular computer paper but I don%26#039;t know how to do it. I had found her online kids checks that I printed out and she%26#039;s using Monopoly money as money and she also has a couple cardboard/plastic fake credit cards that came with credit card offers that said like John Doe or something on them, but I thought it%26#039;d be cute to have a little id too. I just want to put a picture of her on it and that%26#039;s it, and I only need the front of an id because I have no clue how to get the back on there anyhow, but she obviously doesn%26#039;t care about the back. It%26#039;s just a little prop for her to play with so if anyone can tell me how to make one I%26#039;d appreciate it. I don%26#039;t need it to look realistic, just real enough for a 7 year old. Any ideas? Thanks.



How can you make a novelty id/license? I wanted to make one for my 7 year old niece to play with...?mortgage lenders





Use Microsoft word. Copy a picture of her on theyre from pictures from your computer then just type in the rest. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment