Sunday, August 9, 2009

How can I get my money back if I ordered a bogus web service (background check site) with a credit c

I wanted to do a backround check on myself just for sh*#s %26amp; giggles and stupidly ordered the cheapest site available. It promised access to all public records and a money back guarentee. What the site offered was just a database for a lot of other backgound check sites that you have to pay a lot of money for and absolutely no link to getting my %26#039;100% guarenteed money back if not satisfied.%26#039; It only cost me 30 bucks, but I don%26#039;t want to give the jerk(s) the satisfaction of ripping me off.



How can I get my money back if I ordered a bogus web service (background check site) with a credit card?rate my teacher





Call your credit card company and inform them of the problem and make sure to include the site you visited that made the guarantee. They will either refuse payment to the company or go after them for the money once they have credited your account. Expect 2-4 weeks for resolution.



How can I get my money back if I ordered a bogus web service (background check site) with a credit card? loan



contact your credit card provider and say it was a fraudulaent site - they will either suggest ways to help you get your money back or tell you there is nothing you can do|||If you contact your credit card company and file the necessary paperwork, they will cancel the charge. Just contact your bank and they will explain the details.|||complain.. that%26#039;s the solution to everything.|||Call your bank to dispute the charge. Be clear about what happened and they%26#039;ll help you along.|||The only way is to cancel your credit card %26amp; replace it with a new one.There%26#039;s no hope getting your money back. You can only prevent them from future unauthorised transaction. You must do it fast because there is a immediate risk of security breach.|||Have transaction info, website, also any emails. You have to request a refund from the company first and if they refuse or ignore your request then bring it to attention of your credit card company.

No comments:

Post a Comment