Friday, August 7, 2009

I need a good paper shredder!?

I just bought a Champion WQ81B. It CLAIMED that it would shred 10 sheets and credit cards, but I already broke it! I really don%26#039;t want to spend over $75.00 on one and I would prefer a diamond cut shredder. I get a LOT of junk mail and credit card offers and I don%26#039;t want to have to open it every time, but every shredder I bought says I can and I really can%26#039;t! I am so frustrated right now! Please help! Serious answers ONLY!!



I need a good paper shredder!?child tax credit





We had very good luck with Fellows brand.



I need a good paper shredder!? loanI came accross this website and I see that they have very good shredders. www.a1officeproducts.com. I like this web site very well Report It

|||I picked up one last month at Office Max for under $50 and it works great. It%26#039;s a diamond cut but can only do 5 sheets at a time.|||Office Max has a good paper shredder for about $28.00.|||My experience is somewhat similar.



I use a cross cut shredder. I do not put plastic in.



I do find that 10 sheets is the max a 10 sheet shredder could handle. I assume less. Also it is important to not let it clog. If the basin catching the bits if close to full things start to back up.



If you really want to put in unopened envelopes and you do not want to spend much money I think you will find the units will break on a regular basis. I spent a bit more and try to manage the thickness that I feed in at any one time.|||Shredders are built cheap so they can sell you another one in a couple of months. Go with a home shredding sevice. It costs less than constantly replacing the junk they sell and saves your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment