Sunday, August 9, 2009

I transfered balance from 1 card 2 the next, now the interest rate is lower on the 1st.should i tran

I just transfered balances from my 17.95% interest credit card to another card with an offer of 1.99% for 1 year. the next day i recieved a notification that the first card is now offering a balance transfer for 0% for 1 year. It costs me 3% to do these transfers...would it be wise to transfer back to the original card for 0% for 1 year???



I transfered balance from 1 card 2 the next, now the interest rate is lower on the 1st.should i transfer back?interest only loan





i would try the first guys answer if it was me I wouldnt trade back again.



I transfered balance from 1 card 2 the next, now the interest rate is lower on the 1st.should i transfer back? loan



What I did is called my credit card company and told them about the better offer on the other card. The credit card company matched that offer so I didn%26#039;t have to change and pay those transfer fees.|||Be aware that the more times you apply for credit, the more enquiries will go on your credit file. The more enquiries on your credit file, the more it looks to lenders like you are desperate for credit, making it difficult to apply for credit in the future.



Balance transfer offers are just gimmicks from banks to get your business and your money. You are best to just look for the cheapest general interest rate and stick with it. Also look at annual card fees, and other fees charged for the best deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment