Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I want to block all phone calls except for select contacts on a home phone line.?

I am so tired of getting phone calls every 10 minutes from telemarketers, credit card offers, Student loan consolidators, and on and on........



Every 10 th time the phone rings it%26#039;s from someone I actually want to talk to, but, I am so frustrated by then I don%26#039;t answer. With all the technology we have, there has to be a way to only allow specific phone numbers to ring through. I%26#039;ll buy or do anything. I%26#039;ve registered on the DO NOT CALL thing, it doesn%26#039;t work, or they will just say %26quot;Well, we%26#039;re not selling anything%26quot;, or %26quot;you told us to call you%26quot;. I%26#039;m a Narcissist, I wouldn%26#039;t tell anyone to call me. If I don%26#039;t call you, you don%26#039;t exist to me. LOL. Why fight it? Who has time to do that?



I want to block all phone calls except for select contacts on a home phone line.?business loan





the best investment I%26#039;ve ever made! It%26#039;s a callerID manager.......you select who can call you....it took me a year to make the decision to buy it, but its worth every penny....I stopped all 800-877 etc. immediately....its a little pricey, but its yours....I payed 69 dollars and free shipping....its records all incoming/outgoing calls.... I give you two websites, but the equipment is the same.....see where you can get it on sale!!!



http://www.hellodirect.com/hellodirect/S...



http://www.privacycorps.com/



I want to block all phone calls except for select contacts on a home phone line.?

loan



yes contact ur phone company!|||There is a no call number on line. It gives you a number that blocks telemarketers for 5 years. It also works for cellphones.|||I was at the same point years ago, thinking about all kind of homemade gadgets (nothing is impossible).



I ended up using the answering machine to screen the calls, I also registered my number with donotcall.gov and it worked.



Perhaps once or twice a month I get a call from some charity organization, that is something I can live with.



Look up www.whocalled.us there are people who have similar problems like you have. Right now they are collecting data about these annoying calls. I contacted them and suggested, to enlist the complainants and file a class-action lawsuit against these companies who still circumvent the do not call law, by claiming they%26#039;re not selling anything.|||You can sue them!!!



Do a phone number look up on google,yahoo,and msn



Once you find there orginal number find a good lawyer



I did this last year and won a setlement of 25,000 dollars from 10 diffrent telemarketrs.



Believe or not just saying take my number of this list and threaten to sue will get mos to stop



Also invest in a caller id.

No comments:

Post a Comment