Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Can you give me a list of banks who are offering illegal aliens credit cards without a social securi

In California, we have a large number of illegal aliens who receive a variety of free services. However, when I heard on CNN that Bank of America was tapping in on this new source of making billions of dollars. How about 9/11, what about the money they send home, who pays when the illegal runs off? We wonder why the middle class is deterioting among other left wingers ideas. Anyway, I want to take my account out of BofA and go elswhere. I have heard there was a list of banks out there who are not following the coattails of BofA. Can you help?



Can you give me a list of banks who are offering illegal aliens credit cards without a social security number?loan officer





There is a list on the following website:



http://www.bankofamericaboycott.com/



Can you give me a list of banks who are offering illegal aliens credit cards without a social security number?

loan



Bank of America



http://www.snopes.com/politics/immigrati...



I know of no other banks doing this|||I think the bank you are looking was funded by Spedy Gonzalez y andale andale y arriba arriba!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment