Friday, August 7, 2009

What's more annoying?

when you get a call with credit card offers like everyday..



or



when you get mail with credit card offers and although you never respond they keep on sending them forever..



What%26#039;s more annoying?credit counseling





Calls by far



What%26#039;s more annoying? loan



Flip a coin...|||the phone calls|||getting them in the mail, everyday and having to shred them all the time.|||Neither if you screen your calls and shred your junk mail.|||calling i hate telemarketers i realkly do they call like everyday|||calls!|||Calls are more annoying...but you can ALWAYS hang up on them once you%26#039;ve verified their (non) identity!|||mail



i mess with them on phone and try to sell them something so phone is ok.



i hate mail offer, and then they send you their checks which i always throw it away what if someone took my mail and uses those checks?|||The mail is more annoying because it makes mess of paper and a hugggeee waste!



Calls you can just hang up with no mess or just dont answer.|||just block them or mark as spam|||I think.... the calls,



because they tak up a lot more time.|||The calls! ESPECIALLY when it isn%26#039;t even a human being on the phone!!|||I think the mail. You can have some fun with the people on the phone. Start groaning and flushing the toliet while they are talking....burst into tears and say %26quot;she just died%26quot;.....The mail is not nearly as fun.|||That is why I am on the national do not call registry and have %26quot;opted out%26quot; of receiving credit card offers. I never get either one anymore. I%26#039;d say the calls are more irritating though.|||Yes, calls from people trying to sell someting.|||they are both annoying but I would have to say phone calls cos if they keep sending u offers u can trash them|||The phone calls. I can just toss the mail offers. I think you can actually call a phone number so you stop getting offers. I have to find that number....|||the mail because I can screen my calls|||calls....the mail i can just throw in the trash|||CALLS|||I put my number on the do not call list, so I don%26#039;t get them anymore. But I do get a ton of credit card offers in the mail! Don%26#039;t they take points off of your credit score when they pre-approve you? Sometimes I%26#039;ll get two offers from the same company (but with different pictures on the credit card) in the same day! AAAHHHHH!|||I get no calls (on the do not call list), but nearly everyday in the mail and checks to use on current cards, shred them .|||callllssssss|||I would have to say the calls but you can cuss and yell at em and that kinda helps =-)|||Calls definitely, because they are so flippin%26#039; persistent and don%26#039;t let you get a word in to say -



%26quot;I%26#039;m not flippin%26#039; interested in your money grabbing credit card, now %26#039;plop off%26#039; and leave me alone!%26quot; They make you listen to their rubbish selling patter when you%26#039;ve heard it ALL before a zillion times. As if that%26#039;s going to sway your sensible nature!



At least with the mail you can send them back and put %26#039;not wanted%26#039; on them (not that they take any notice!), or put them in the recycling. : )|||the call...



%26lt;3.|||Calls. Specially when I am sleeping on a holiday.



Mails one can just trash.|||Id say the phone calls because they are use to harrasing people with BS alllll day. (think about how bad that job suuucks)|||Calls....

No comments:

Post a Comment