Sunday, August 9, 2009

Has anyone ever heard of Executive Choice Platinum Card Club?

Ok, so i got a call on my cell today from this company. The offered me a credit card with 9,500 bucks in it. They got my info from a recent loan I got from a website online. They provided me with a 1-800 number and their website..I can only purchase items from their companies..which are pretty big companies..sony, sharp, wal mart, target, macy%26#039;s...and stuff... I said ya, and he already had my info so I just had to agree. What do you all think? Should I cancel it? They charge a application fee of 49 bucks, but its not charged until the 28th of this month...oh ya and they send me and another person to the Bahamas for free...their website is.. www.executivechoiceplatinum.com



Has anyone ever heard of Executive Choice Platinum Card Club?construction loans





Be VERY VERY Carefull. smells like a scam to me. After looking at there site youd be a fool to accept this. CANCEL IMMEDIATLY. The fee%26#039;s and rates are outright robbery.



Make sure you read the Part under the terms where you sign away your right to sue them.

No comments:

Post a Comment