Sunday, August 9, 2009

How does a credit check for work look like?

I%26#039;ve been offered a job at Amex which I would really like to have. They will be running a credit check on me and this is where my concern starts...I%26#039;ve been 2,5 years in the UK and never had any problems, have all bills paid via Direct Debit, have a contract for the phone,internet, pet insurance, my bank offered me a credit card etc. Though...I do have some debts back in my country and I am paying them back slowly. Does the credit check run this far? Will they be able to access my accounts and financial data back home?



How does a credit check for work look like?fha loan





I found this nice government site that I hope helps you:



http://www.fcac-acfc.gc.ca/eng/publicati...



good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment