Wednesday, August 5, 2009

JUNK MAIL...Wanna start something with those companies??

I DO!! and we do by returning a little JUNK ourselves. YOu know those nice prepaid envelopes that come in credit card offers and insurance agreements? Well, take some coffee grounds out of your maker and mail it to that company. We have also sent back banana peels, toilet paper (clean), greasy napkins and dandelions. It%26#039;s funny, we don%26#039;t receive nearly as much as we used to so I think it is working. I think we end up on the %26quot;DO NOT SEND%26quot; list.



What do you guys think?? Star it if you like the idea!



Sandy :O)



JUNK MAIL...Wanna start something with those companies??auto loan





lmao, I%26#039;ve done that but I usually just tear up other junk mail and put it in there, I%26#039;ll have to try the banana peels. They get to pay for our trash to be mailed.



JUNK MAIL...Wanna start something with those companies?? loan



I am also getting tired of them too,,,,,,|||Good one|||yeah i already do that ;)|||I%26#039;ve actually heard about doing that before, but, have just never tried it yet (yes, I%26#039;m THAT lazy!)...it is a good idea, tho. Dandelions?! LOL|||great idea. im gonna try it|||I get tired of them too but can you imagine how much effort and time goes into preparing an envelope. I think it%26#039;s kind of rude just mailing it back with stuff inside (no offence). I just dump %26#039;em out if I%26#039;m not interested.|||You know I read also that if you just send back the pre-paid ones either empty or with there garbage in it (nothing that has your name on it but the fliers and such) that makes them mad as well. Not only that but then they are waisting there own money because it is pre paid postage.|||yeah but the post office doesn%26#039;t like it when you send food in envelopes. ive done that. they sent me a nice little message.



(it was my sis%26#039;s 1st yr of college and she moved away and my bro%26#039;s b-day is in beginning of oct. and she called and we said we made him a cake and she said you should send me some....so a cut a thin thin peice put it in a ziplock baggie and mailed it to her)|||I have been doing the same thing for a very long while.Hooray!|||If they are postage paid, simply close them shut and send them back. Little effort, solid message.|||yes trust me !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment