Sunday, August 9, 2009

I have been asked to join discountpremiumclub by some one but they are asking my debit or credit car

After this they offer me qatarairways ticket on 锟?25.00 return ticket for Nepal. I need to pay fee of 锟?78.00 for three years. and they will also provide me 5 vouchers worth 锟?20 each. Is this true or fake. Please let me know asap. Thanks.



I have been asked to join discountpremiumclub by some one but they are asking my debit or credit card number.?credot siosse





Generally, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is!



Here%26#039;s something I think is sound advice. Since this %26#039;club%26#039; contacted YOU, I wouldn%26#039;t be giving them ANYTHING, much less a credit card number.



Run the other way. It%26#039;s most likely a scam.



I have been asked to join discountpremiumclub by some one but they are asking my debit or credit card number.?

loan



NEVER, NEVER, EVER give your credit card number to someone who contacts you!!!!



It IS a scam, and they will ruin your credit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment