Friday, August 7, 2009

Is there any free way to put your name on a "no junk mail" list?

I%26#039;m about to go insane from all of the credit card offers I%26#039;m getting! I not only get them at my house, but at my dad%26#039;s house too. I get a minimum of 2 a day without fail. I just got married and I go by my middle name so I%26#039;m now getting the same offer 4 times just sent to some differnt combo of my name!



I looked at www.optout.com but they charge like $60 a year. Is there anything I can do that%26#039;s free?



Is there any free way to put your name on a %26quot;no junk mail%26quot; list?care credit





I wish. Unfortunately, I have not found anything similiar to the %26quot;Do Not Call%26quot; registry list for phones.



There are services like you mentioned that supposively remove you from mailing list. However, it just doesn%26#039;t seem right having to pay for not getting bombarded by unwanted advertisement material in your home.

No comments:

Post a Comment